Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. As you can see, I'm just getting started. The plan for this blog is to post the many art ideas and projects I have created for our local preschool and girl scout troops.
I have been an artist my whole life but have only recently had the guts to claim that title. My kids, hubby and family have been very supportive in helping me get comfortable in those shoes. I was a girl scout leader for my daughters troop for several years and loved taking the project ideas they had and tweaking them a bit to make them even more fun and exciting. The girls loved coming each week! I also took a job at the local preschool and have been honored to help plan and execute many of the art projects they do each day. So after encouragement from many of my coworkers, friends etc. I am going to start sharing them with you!

No comments: